The Broadlands Estate is an English country house near Romsey in Hampshire. The grounds and exterior of the house are available for shoots
This includes the parkland, woodland, river, a magnificent orangery and the outside of the house. Please note the interior of the house is not available for filming.
• 1300 acres of arable and vegetable farmland and 1050 acres of grassland – predominantly let to farm tenants and graziers.
• 980 acres of woodland – mix of broadleaf and coniferous woodland
• 4.5 miles of the River Test
• Derelict buildings
• 4 Walled Gardens
• Solar Farm
* Exterior of incredible stately home
* Derelict buildings
* Roads, tracks and gateways
* 3 x walled gardens